Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will I receive the the iPhone 14 if I pre order soon

Hi everyone,

I want to order an iPhone 14pro max and if order it today, when will I receive the same?

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 2:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 8:43 AM

Go up to the Apple on-line store and select the version of iPhone you are looking for - color, storage space, carrier. After entering your options, you will see when it will be available - either to be shipped to you or picked up at an Apple store. There may be some available at an Apple store on launch day, but you will have to get there early and wait in line.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 8:43 AM in response to yohan262

Go up to the Apple on-line store and select the version of iPhone you are looking for - color, storage space, carrier. After entering your options, you will see when it will be available - either to be shipped to you or picked up at an Apple store. There may be some available at an Apple store on launch day, but you will have to get there early and wait in line.

Sep 10, 2022 8:46 AM in response to yohan262

Just to see, I went through the preorder options and chose an iPhone 14 Pro Max, Deep Purple, 256GB and was told the delivery date will be from October 18 - October 25. The longer you wait to place an order, the further out the delivery date will be. Apple takes orders in the order they were received. You can be assured people are ordering phones like crazy right now.

When will I receive the the iPhone 14 if I pre order soon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.