Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My son downloaded pixelmon mobs for minecraft and i recieved an email saying I will be billed 5.99 per week! My son said he tried to cancel it but I'm not sure he knows how to accurately do so because I haven't been notified of that!

My son downloaded pixelmon mobs for minecraft and i recieved an email saying I will be billed 5.99 per week! My son said he tried to cancel it but I'm not sure he knows how to accurately do so because I haven't been notified of that!

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 8:05 AM

See the following Apple articles:

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

👉 Check here.

Note - No free content inside! You need to be subscribed to get access to into the app

Payment is charged upon confirmation of purchase of the subscription.

Subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period

The renewal cost depends on the subscription plan. Our standard subscription plans:

1 week subscription is $ 5.99

For other currencies, the price matches the price level in the App Store Price Matrix

Subscription with a free trial period automatically renews to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage the automatic renewal of the free trial by going to your Account Settings after purchase

Please note: Any unused portion of the three-day free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when purchasing a premium subscription during the free trial period

For any other information, see our privacy policy and terms of use

Click here for more support and assistance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 8:05 AM in response to APLcm-3040

See the following Apple articles:

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

👉 Check here.

Note - No free content inside! You need to be subscribed to get access to into the app

Payment is charged upon confirmation of purchase of the subscription.

Subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period

The renewal cost depends on the subscription plan. Our standard subscription plans:

1 week subscription is $ 5.99

For other currencies, the price matches the price level in the App Store Price Matrix

Subscription with a free trial period automatically renews to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage the automatic renewal of the free trial by going to your Account Settings after purchase

Please note: Any unused portion of the three-day free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when purchasing a premium subscription during the free trial period

For any other information, see our privacy policy and terms of use

Click here for more support and assistance.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.