Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my guest that come to my home can command using my HomePod. Additional I do not invite the guest to access my home or control my home. I did set my “allow speaker and TV access” setting to only people sharing this home.

Why my guest that come to my home can command using my HomePod. Additional I do not invite the guest to access my home or control my home. I did set my “allow speaker and TV access” setting to only people sharing this home.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 10:38 AM

You can say "Hey Siri, turn off Hey Siri" and then follow the prompts. You can turn it back on again later from the Home app on your phone when you want. You can also use the Home app to control your home.

tt2

3 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.