Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How I upgrade beta iOS 16 to regular iOS 16?

did I get iOS 16 update on 12th Sep launch date having IOS16 beta already in iPhone?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 5:59 PM

On Monday, September 12th, you can install iOS 16 once Apple releases it to the public.

You have the beta version of iOS 16 installed currently. I believe that you would like to install the public release version of iOS 16. You will have to delete the beta profile on your iPhone (shut down and restart the iPhone) and then attempt to update your iPhone after the public version has been released. To remove the beta profile, open Settings ➡️ General ➡️ VPN & Device Management ➡️ Configuration Profile: Here, you can tap on the beta profile and then remove/delete the profile.

Axel F.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 5:59 PM in response to hussain5595

On Monday, September 12th, you can install iOS 16 once Apple releases it to the public.

You have the beta version of iOS 16 installed currently. I believe that you would like to install the public release version of iOS 16. You will have to delete the beta profile on your iPhone (shut down and restart the iPhone) and then attempt to update your iPhone after the public version has been released. To remove the beta profile, open Settings ➡️ General ➡️ VPN & Device Management ➡️ Configuration Profile: Here, you can tap on the beta profile and then remove/delete the profile.

Axel F.

How I upgrade beta iOS 16 to regular iOS 16?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.