Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I receive messages from Apple in Spanish although my iPad is set for English. I don’t understand the messages being sent to me by Apple.

How can I get messages from Apple in English instead of Spanish ,which I don’t understand?

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 9:42 AM

70Bewildered Said:

"I receive messages from Apple in Spanish although my iPad is set for English[…]: They are emails and are all regarding iCloud and storage. I do not understand Spanish,this is the problem. As the language is set up as English U.K. I am perplexed.

———-

These are Scam Messages:

Then, I’m not so certain I would trust these eMails. They seem to be no more than a scam. Apple would not send you an email that is not in your native language. Nor would they send you such promotions. So, forward them off to Applr at: reportphishing@apple.com

Once reported, trash them, and then remove them from the Archived folder (so that you do not open it anymore).

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2022 9:42 AM in response to 70Bewildered

70Bewildered Said:

"I receive messages from Apple in Spanish although my iPad is set for English[…]: They are emails and are all regarding iCloud and storage. I do not understand Spanish,this is the problem. As the language is set up as English U.K. I am perplexed.

———-

These are Scam Messages:

Then, I’m not so certain I would trust these eMails. They seem to be no more than a scam. Apple would not send you an email that is not in your native language. Nor would they send you such promotions. So, forward them off to Applr at: reportphishing@apple.com

Once reported, trash them, and then remove them from the Archived folder (so that you do not open it anymore).

Sep 11, 2022 12:43 AM in response to 70Bewildered

70Bewildered Said:

"I receive messages from Apple in Spanish although my iPad is set for English. I don’t understand the messages being sent to me by Apple. How can I get messages from Apple in English instead of Spanish ,which I don’t understand?"

-------

Troubleshooting Message Language:

Are you certain these are form Apple? What are the messages related to? Are they intermittent? Do they popup for logging in? It may be a scam, if nothing is expected, so perform as I've inspected here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tip

Sep 11, 2022 9:56 AM in response to 70Bewildered

70Bewildered Said:

———-

Troubleshooting a Scam:

Two Things: Report this to Apple, and secure your account. Did you interact with it in any manor? If not, then you are fine from here. Overview and perform the following...

A. Report this Message:

Forward the eMail: reportphishing@apple.com

Forward it to your Local Government, if a Must

B. Learn About Avoiding Scams:

C. Consider Modifying your Crdentials:

D. Deauthorize All Option:

Try Deauthorize All. You can only Deauthorize All items once every 365 days. So, you may have to wait up to a year before you can perform this.  Go Here: Authorize or Deauthorize your Computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

E. Verify the Devices:

Verify that the devices assigned to your iCloud are your devices: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

I receive messages from Apple in Spanish although my iPad is set for English. I don’t understand the messages being sent to me by Apple.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.