Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What can I do to prevent my ex-husband from accessing my iCloud account?

MY EX HUSBAN INVADED MY ICLOUD ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND IS TRYING TO ERASE DOCS PHOTOS, CHANGING MY FILES ITS A NIGHTMARE! DOES HE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO THIS OR ITS A CRIME? -..... I JUST LOST A BACKUP OF WHATSAPP....HOW TO PROTECT MY LIFE?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Servers/Datacom

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 9:48 PM

selmabarbirato Said:

"What can I do to prevent my ex-husband from accessing my iCloud account?"

-------

Secure your Account:

If concerned for device access, then (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail address and use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2022 9:48 PM in response to selmabarbirato

selmabarbirato Said:

"What can I do to prevent my ex-husband from accessing my iCloud account?"

-------

Secure your Account:

If concerned for device access, then (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail address and use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

What can I do to prevent my ex-husband from accessing my iCloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.