My Apple ID has been compromised

So far I believe now he’s doing it through my family sharing I’ve noticed he seems to do it through apps that I don’t have therefore I can’t see and I’m not really text savvy unfortunately and I feel like before I can get him out of it. He’s already blocking me from doing it. He has access to my Wi-Fi and majority of my passwords because I’ve already switched my rotors. I switched everything. Is there anything I can do besides having to buy all new electronics ? Here is just an example where I’ve never started a family he uses it like this prior and I can’t access any of the stuff that saved in my files. I have a VPN I have malware protection, but I really sound like I’m speaking gibberish I really know nothing about this stuff and he’s kicked me out of any possibilities of using an old iPhone by changing, the login iCloud and adding find my phone to it so I can’t reset it and I don’t know the passwords so I’m not sure what to do now when I check this it says that I’m the child under the account of the family sharing but it’s all under my iCloud and then he changes the password to my old iCloud so I can’t access those and it says I can’t make any more. I’ve reached a limit .

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 8:58 AM

Once your Apple ID is compromised, your security is gone.

Contact legal advice and/or local law enforcement, as this situation would probably be considered a civil or criminal matter in various jurisdictions.

Once those discussions have occurred, try to regain control of your Apple ID:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

And then try to regain control of the remainder of your environment, including Safety Check, and changing Wi-Fi passwords, and the rest.

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2023 8:58 AM in response to LackingTechSmartsSAVEme

Once your Apple ID is compromised, your security is gone.

Contact legal advice and/or local law enforcement, as this situation would probably be considered a civil or criminal matter in various jurisdictions.

Once those discussions have occurred, try to regain control of your Apple ID:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

And then try to regain control of the remainder of your environment, including Safety Check, and changing Wi-Fi passwords, and the rest.

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

My Apple ID has been compromised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.