Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 in 1 charger

Is there a 3in1 charger for iphone 14 and Apple watch new series 8

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 11:13 AM

Can't 100% guarantee it since I don't own either one of them. But as I said the charging mechanisms have not changed so there is absolutely no reason to think it won't work.

If bought directly from Apple, you have 14 days to return it for a full refund no questions asked in the event it does not work.

Does not matter if it's opened.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 11:13 AM in response to Sherryann48

Can't 100% guarantee it since I don't own either one of them. But as I said the charging mechanisms have not changed so there is absolutely no reason to think it won't work.

If bought directly from Apple, you have 14 days to return it for a full refund no questions asked in the event it does not work.

Does not matter if it's opened.

Sep 12, 2022 9:21 AM in response to Sherryann48

What's the 3rd part of the charger?

iPhone, Apple Watch and...?

Apple offers this 2 in 1 for iPhone and Apple Watch: link-> MagSafe Duo Charger - Apple

Belkin offers this. one for iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods: link-> https://www.apple.com/shop/product/HPU82ZM/A/belkin-boost↑charge™pro-3-in-1-wireless-charging-pad-with-magsafe

3 in 1 charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.