Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old itunes tunes

where can I log into my old itunes account to access music I had from years past?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 8:57 AM

That depends on where that music came from.

If you bought it from the iTunes Store, you may be able to download it again if its still available there by following the steps here: link-> Redownload music - Apple Support

If it was obtained from CDs or other sources, then from nowhere. Unless you kept a backup of that music, there is no archive of your music anywhere else.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2022 8:57 AM in response to Radkey

That depends on where that music came from.

If you bought it from the iTunes Store, you may be able to download it again if its still available there by following the steps here: link-> Redownload music - Apple Support

If it was obtained from CDs or other sources, then from nowhere. Unless you kept a backup of that music, there is no archive of your music anywhere else.

Old itunes tunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.