Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old iTunes Acct

Many years ago I downloaded all of my CDs into my iTunes library. I haven't accessed in forever and don't know where to begin to search for my music. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 11:55 AM

Adding CD rips to an iTunes library doesn't store them in the cloud for later retrieval. You would need your old computer, backups, or a device that you'd synced the content to in order to recover those. If you have purchases from an iTunes account that you'd like to reclaim see How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2023 11:55 AM in response to Picgolfgal

Adding CD rips to an iTunes library doesn't store them in the cloud for later retrieval. You would need your old computer, backups, or a device that you'd synced the content to in order to recover those. If you have purchases from an iTunes account that you'd like to reclaim see How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support.

tt2

Old iTunes Acct

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.