Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you share purchases like paramount , spotify etc in family sharing?

Can you share purchases like Spotify and paramount plus etc in family sharing

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 11:38 AM

Typically only Apple subscriptions are allowed. You can check with each service provider if they have a family level subscription.

"Purchase Sharing doesn't include subscriptions. But if you use Family Sharing, you can share your Apple Music family subscription, and your iCloud storage and Apple News+ subscriptions, with your family members."

from: What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing? - Apple Support - What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2022 11:38 AM in response to WeeboWobbles

Typically only Apple subscriptions are allowed. You can check with each service provider if they have a family level subscription.

"Purchase Sharing doesn't include subscriptions. But if you use Family Sharing, you can share your Apple Music family subscription, and your iCloud storage and Apple News+ subscriptions, with your family members."

from: What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing? - Apple Support - What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

Can you share purchases like paramount , spotify etc in family sharing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.