Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment for icloud

Hi! last thursday, the icloud payment was deducted from my Gcash. However, today i received a text message that I need to pay again. But i already paid last thursday.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 7:12 PM

_yasdnil16 Said:

"Payment for icloud: Hi! last thursday, the icloud payment was deducted from my Gcash. However, today i received a text message that I need to pay again. But i already paid last thursday."

-------

It's a Scam.

You would not get a text message about financial issues. So take a screenshot, to report it, and then trash the message.

You can Report this to Apple:

Have any suspicious items on the screen (i.e. messages)? Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2022 7:12 PM in response to _yasdnil16

_yasdnil16 Said:

"Payment for icloud: Hi! last thursday, the icloud payment was deducted from my Gcash. However, today i received a text message that I need to pay again. But i already paid last thursday."

-------

It's a Scam.

You would not get a text message about financial issues. So take a screenshot, to report it, and then trash the message.

You can Report this to Apple:

Have any suspicious items on the screen (i.e. messages)? Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

Payment for icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.