You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to search for apps on iPhone in iOS 16

How does one filter for an app now?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 2:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 2:49 PM

How to Use Spotlight Search in iOS 16

Now that you've updated to iOS 16 you should see a Spotlight Search bar right on the home screen. It should look like the screenshot below.

7 replies

Sep 16, 2022 8:35 AM in response to toomanyusernamerules

toomanyusernamerules wrote:

Can't wait to see the dramatic reduction in battery life..

Why would you expect that? Yes, your battery will sometimes drain a little more quickly the first day or two after updating as various behind-the-scenes housekeeping tasks are completed. But, beyond that, I wouldn't expect to see any changes.

I have an iPhone 11 Pro with a battery that's getting close to needing to be replaced. I haven't noticed any changes since I updated last week.

And, rebooting after updating is always best practice. If that alone is causing you to decide to buy a new phone, I suspect you were just looking for an excuse. ;-)

How to search for apps on iPhone in iOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.