Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gmail not going to Mail inbox

How do I get my Mail app to work correctly with Gmail? In the last two weeks, all my Gmail goes to all mail folder, no problem there, but NONE of it goes to my inbox any more. I am using iMac and MacBook Air Monterey 12.5.1 and Mail 16.0. I have not made any changes to Mail or web-Gmail, it just started doing this by itself. On my iPhone, they go to Important, no inbox.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 5:12 AM

ted5677 wrote:

How do I get my Mail app to work correctly with Gmail? In the last two weeks, all my Gmail goes to all mail folder, no problem there, but NONE of it goes to my inbox any more. I am using iMac and MacBook Air Monterey 12.5.1 and Mail 16.0. I have not made any changes to Mail or web-Gmail, it just started doing this by itself. On my iPhone, they go to Important, no inbox.

Is your All inboxes expanded to see the individual inboxes...(?)

spin the carrot, if you don't see it move your mouse to the right side to see the options

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2022 5:12 AM in response to ted5677

ted5677 wrote:

Is your All inboxes expanded to see the individual inboxes...(?)

spin the carrot, if you don't see it move your mouse to the right side to see the options

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Gmail not going to Mail inbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.