Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XS Touchscreen Broken After iOS 16 Upgrade (with video)

I'm not really good explaining so please look at the video first.

As you can see here the touchscreen is somewhat unresponsive. It stuck midway after I lift the finger. I need touch without swipe to make it respond again. In previous version (iOS 15.6) it work flawless. Actually I read comment in YouTube at least two other people face similar problem.

The model also same with me, iPhone XS 256 GB.

I know this is support community. But if any of you knew how to contact Apple (or their engineer) directly, please let them know this problem.

I'm still try figuring to roll back but other person (in YT comment) seems got another problem. It works but at some point in initial setup forced to Upgrade to iOS 16. So I hope Apple will patch this withing few days. This phone barely working at this state.

Thank you.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 5:28 PM

3 replies

iPhone XS Touchscreen Broken After iOS 16 Upgrade (with video)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.