Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

music

How do I recover music purchased in my old iTunes account and get them to this new Apple Music account?

Also, I have an external hard drive with all of the downloaded music from my old iTunes account and would like to put these songs into my new account, instead of having to download from again or having to purchase them from Apple when I already bought the CD's

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 6:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 6:23 AM

USMC,

if they were purchased from the iTunes Store, you can usually re-download fresh copies at no charge: available, you may be able to redownload fresh copies at no charge. Follow the steps in here:

Redownload music - Apple Support

If they were ripped from CDs, get a copy from the computer where they were ripped, or from any backup or copy that you have made.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2022 6:23 AM in response to USMC5831

USMC,

if they were purchased from the iTunes Store, you can usually re-download fresh copies at no charge: available, you may be able to redownload fresh copies at no charge. Follow the steps in here:

Redownload music - Apple Support

If they were ripped from CDs, get a copy from the computer where they were ripped, or from any backup or copy that you have made.

music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.