Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 16

I updated my phone to ios 15.7, I even remembered to back up. thought IOS 16 was released yesterday, September 12th. I’m still not able to update to it. I have an Iphone SE (2nd gen) i should be able to update it, but it says that my updates are up to date.

iPhone SE (Gen 2)

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 8:57 PM

oliver9974 Said:

"IOS 16: I updated my phone to ios 15.7, I even remembered to back up. thought IOS 16 was released yesterday, September 12th. I’m still not able to update to it. I have an Iphone SE (2nd gen) i should be able to update it, but it says that my updates are up to date."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Updating your iPhone:

Update Using a Computer: Power off your iPhone, and then perform this through a computer...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 8:57 PM in response to oliver9974

oliver9974 Said:

"IOS 16: I updated my phone to ios 15.7, I even remembered to back up. thought IOS 16 was released yesterday, September 12th. I’m still not able to update to it. I have an Iphone SE (2nd gen) i should be able to update it, but it says that my updates are up to date."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Updating your iPhone:

Update Using a Computer: Power off your iPhone, and then perform this through a computer...

IOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.