Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS16 Asks Me If I "Trust This Computer?" Every Time

Hey,

I upgraded to iOS16 and since then every time I connect my iPhone to my Mac, iPhone asks me "Do You Trust This Computer?".

I don't know if this is happening only just for me or some people have the same problem. But if you know how to solve it, please let me know!

Thanks!

iPhone: iPhone12 Pro / iOS16(20A362)

Mac: MacBook Pro 2021 14in / Mac OS Monterey 12.5.1 (21G83)

Connection: Lightning Cable USB-C

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 10:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 1:57 PM

Hi there juntohno,

You can learn more about this alert and why it appears with this helpful article: About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Since this is your Mac that you are connecting your iPhone to, we would recommend selecting the 'Trust' option and following the onscreen prompts. If you've already done this and this alert keeps appearing on your iPhone, please provide more details on how you are connecting your device to your Mac and if you are trying to sync data between the two devices. That will allow us to investigate this behavior further.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2022 1:57 PM in response to juntohno

Hi there juntohno,

You can learn more about this alert and why it appears with this helpful article: About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Since this is your Mac that you are connecting your iPhone to, we would recommend selecting the 'Trust' option and following the onscreen prompts. If you've already done this and this alert keeps appearing on your iPhone, please provide more details on how you are connecting your device to your Mac and if you are trying to sync data between the two devices. That will allow us to investigate this behavior further.

Cheers!

iOS16 Asks Me If I "Trust This Computer?" Every Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.