Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Numbers

I have been working with a document in Numbers for several days, but suddenly all the edits are gone, and the only the old original version remains. How can I get back to all the edits?? I have tried the reset button, but it's only got the original version.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 3:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 5:21 AM

Assuming you gave your document a name (rather than leaving it as Untitled) have you tried going in your menu to File > Revert to > Browse All Versions... ?

If that doesn't work it may be time to look for an old version in Time Machine or whatever other backup system you are using.

SG

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2022 5:21 AM in response to Hytta

Assuming you gave your document a name (rather than leaving it as Untitled) have you tried going in your menu to File > Revert to > Browse All Versions... ?

If that doesn't work it may be time to look for an old version in Time Machine or whatever other backup system you are using.

SG

Problem with Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.