Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Half of my contacts numbers disappeared after I updated to 15.7; how can I fix this

Half of my contacts numbers disappeared after I updated to 15.7; how can I fix this

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 9:57 AM

1. Make sure your iCloud is active. The iCloud contacts needs to be toggled on as well in Settings > Your Name > iCloud .

1. It's possible that your contacts are being saved from different emails if you have more than 2 emails in your phone.

Therefore, if you go on the App ''Contacts'', on the top left corner, you'll see ''Group''.

If so, click on it. Make sure that everything has a ''checked'' mark.

If you don't see ''Group'', make sure that your email addresses are validated on the phone.

Settings > Mail > Accounts

Click on your Mail accounts and make sure that your ''Contacts'' are toggled on.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2022 9:57 AM in response to MBHoff33

1. Make sure your iCloud is active. The iCloud contacts needs to be toggled on as well in Settings > Your Name > iCloud .

1. It's possible that your contacts are being saved from different emails if you have more than 2 emails in your phone.

Therefore, if you go on the App ''Contacts'', on the top left corner, you'll see ''Group''.

If so, click on it. Make sure that everything has a ''checked'' mark.

If you don't see ''Group'', make sure that your email addresses are validated on the phone.

Settings > Mail > Accounts

Click on your Mail accounts and make sure that your ''Contacts'' are toggled on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.