Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am experiencing some problems with my mac- specifically 2 errors at the same time.

I can't download or delete anything(folders, apps etc..) ,

safari is not working either,

Google works sometimes,

when i try to open itunes it says: An unknown error occured (1304)

moreover i cant delete photos as when i try to it says: the operation can’t be completed because an unexpected error occurred (error code -50).

I can't even update my mac.

i need my mac to be working properly ASAP please could you tell me a way i could repair it?

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 11:55 AM

fimfoy wrote:

Google works sometimes,
moreover i cant delete photos as when i try to it says: the operation can’t be completed because an unexpected error occurred (error code -50).

i need my mac to be working properly ASAP please could you tell me a way i could repair it?

Boot into Internet Recovery (Option Command R) and from the dropdown menu: Utilities>  Disk Utility> run the First Aid on your Macintosh HD (and the "Macintosh HD-Data" volume as well if Catalina/Big Sur/Monterey) If errors are found and repaired, run again until no errors reported.

Disk Utility>View>Show All Devices The best sequence is —

Volume level

Container level

Parent drive

Use macOS Recovery on an Intel-based Mac - Apple Support

How to repair a Mac disk with Disk Utility

How to repair a Mac disk with Disk Utility - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2022 11:55 AM in response to fimfoy

fimfoy wrote:

Google works sometimes,

Boot into Internet Recovery (Option Command R) and from the dropdown menu: Utilities>  Disk Utility> run the First Aid on your Macintosh HD (and the "Macintosh HD-Data" volume as well if Catalina/Big Sur/Monterey) If errors are found and repaired, run again until no errors reported.

Disk Utility>View>Show All Devices The best sequence is —

Volume level

Container level

Parent drive

Use macOS Recovery on an Intel-based Mac - Apple Support

How to repair a Mac disk with Disk Utility

How to repair a Mac disk with Disk Utility - Apple Support

I am experiencing some problems with my mac- specifically 2 errors at the same time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.