Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs are not synced

I Keep getting this message on a few of my songs. But I checked music on my Mac & its grayed out as well. Im paying for AppleOne family so I should be able to play all these songs. Keep

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 2:52 PM

1 reply

Sep 18, 2022 1:12 PM in response to vatchleyjr

Hello vatchleyjr,

Just to confirm, it seems like only certain content is affected, is that correct? Since you mentioned that songs are grayed out, please check out the information and suggestions outlined in the following link, which may help when songs are grayed out: If your songs are grayed out

If some songs are grayed out, but you can still play them, please check out the direction in the "If a song is grayed out but you can still play it" part of the above link for guidance on that issue:

If a song is grayed out but you can still play it

Open the Apple Music app on your Mac or iTunes on your PC. Under Library, click Songs and make sure that there's a check next to the song.

If you don't see checkboxes next to your songs:

1. Open the Apple Music app or iTunes.
2. On your Mac, go to the menu bar and choose Music > Preferences. On your PC, choose iTunes > Preferences.
3. Click the General tab.
4. Select "Songs list checkboxes."
5. Click OK.
6. Under Library, click Songs and make sure that there's a check next to every song. If there isn't, select the box next to a song to see a check.

Thanks!

Songs are not synced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.