Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Keyboard not work properly.

When upgrading to iOS 16.0 just yesterday. My keyboard on screen, just work differently.

So my problem is: When I typing on typing field, of course the keyboard will appear automatically right? Then, when I scroll down or up, the keyboard should be disappear right? My keyboard won't disappear, and the text field is gone. On the other words, what I type all gone, but the character still inputed.

(first case found in Facebook app)

iPhone SE, 16

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 3:24 PM

Hey there Sako177,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to provide some assistance.

To help us isolate this issue, does this only occur with the Facebook app or multiple apps? If you notice this with multiple apps, do you notice this with only 3rd party apps? If this specifically occurs with 3rd party apps, let's follow the actions in this article which can help resolve many app-specific issues:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

Keep us posted.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2022 3:24 PM in response to Sako177

Hey there Sako177,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to provide some assistance.

To help us isolate this issue, does this only occur with the Facebook app or multiple apps? If you notice this with multiple apps, do you notice this with only 3rd party apps? If this specifically occurs with 3rd party apps, let's follow the actions in this article which can help resolve many app-specific issues:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

Keep us posted.

Have a great day!

The Keyboard not work properly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.