Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X screen scrolling slowly after iOS 16 update

hlo sir,

may i usoing iphone x . in iphone x the ios 16 will be update , after updating my devvice is not working properly . the phone was not scrolling easily .

and may i reset the phone after we seee this problem but the problem was not solve

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 9:25 PM

rohit100ni Said:

"ios 16 issue: hlo sir, may i usoing iphone x . in iphone x the ios 16 will be update , after updating my devvice is not working properly . the phone was not scrolling easily . and may i reset the phone after we seee this problem but the problem was not solve"

-------

Rather than performing a reset...

Update Using a Computer:

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2022 9:25 PM in response to rohit100ni

rohit100ni Said:

"ios 16 issue: hlo sir, may i usoing iphone x . in iphone x the ios 16 will be update , after updating my devvice is not working properly . the phone was not scrolling easily . and may i reset the phone after we seee this problem but the problem was not solve"

-------

Rather than performing a reset...

Update Using a Computer:

Sep 16, 2022 10:58 PM in response to rohit100ni

rohit100ni Said:

"ios 16 issue: i will already do this types of things but therer will be no update in my iphone"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lagging iPhone:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Sep 17, 2022 12:22 AM in response to TheLittles

i have done this method and installed IOS 16 again but same issue ,the phone is not working proper not scrolling ,touch is not working smooth too much lagging ,,, APPLE should have to solve this problems on iPhone x , the support team is also not cooperating , they do diagnostic method to my phone and asked me to change my phone battery i have changed but the issue is same , too much tired from this version , this was my big mistake to update the IOS 16

Sep 17, 2022 1:58 AM in response to mohd_subhani

mohd_subhani Said:

"ios 16 issue: I have done this method and installed IOS 16 again but same issue ,the phone is not working proper […]too much tired from this version , this was my big mistake to update to the IOS 16

———-

Based On Personal Experience:

I still have yet to upgrade to iOS 16. iOS 15.7 is what I have installed. When a new version is releases I give it a few days. And, as more and more bugs are reported, I become ever so reluctant to perform the upgrade. So, take this as a learning experience, knowing to wait it out a few days after the release.

On the contrary, on a Mac, however, I update ASAP, backing up first, knowing I can always downgrade. On an iPhone, downgrading to previous version (iOS 15, in this case), is not an option on an iPhone.

iPhone X screen scrolling slowly after iOS 16 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.