Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way that an iPhone SIM card can be hacked?

Hello everyone out there. Not sure if anyone can help but without sounding crazy. Is there a way that a SIM card can be hacked? And what happens if that were the case. My wife and have noticed some weird things with our phones that we have never experienced before with numerous different phones. Not sure what to show but have screenshots of logs on my phones and after doing some research it seems a little concerning. I don't want to add them here as frankly not sure if there is private info on them. Normally I wouldn't care as I live a boring life but I have 3 kids that this could be affecting as well.

thanks for your time

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 10:17 AM

Anything is possible. Without knowing more - and really even if we did - there may not be a definitive way to know if something is wrong. Perhaps you can talk to your carrier and see if they have any recommendations.

2 replies

Is there a way that an iPhone SIM card can be hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.