Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fake E-mail

Hello, i think i got a fake email but i’m not sure.. i haven’t clicked on the link. And i did not have any problem to log in on my apple id on the internet. Is this real or fake? Sending a screenshot.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 11:13 AM

Click on the senders email to expose the entire email address it came from. It’s likely a fake email but when in doubt always look at the full email address it came from. Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

3 replies

Sep 15, 2022 11:22 AM in response to Rahlvik

If you can log on to www.icloud.com using your Apple ID and Password, you will see immediately if anything is amiss.

When you see that everything is normal, you will know that the message or email that you have received is a scam.

NEVER click on a link in a message like this, even if you think the message might be real. Simply go directly to the "source" to check things out.

I just got a very legitimate looking email from a bank indicating that my account has been frozen and I need to call this toll free number immediately to clear things up. Interesting because I don't even have an account at the bank.

Fake E-mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.