Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Back Camera Problem

hi. I am having problems with the iPhone 12 back camera, it got blurry and the flash is not working. I don't know how it happened.. last Tuesday (sept 13) I used the back camera and the outcome was still great, but when I used it yesterday, it got blurry. I tried to fix it like, restart iPhone, reset all settings, and clean the back lens with microfiber cloth and alcohol that's 70% antiseptic disinfectant. however, nothing changed because it's still blurry.. also, my flashlight is still working, so it's kinda weird how my back camera and flash is not working.

I'm worried and don't know what else to do :( if my iPhone 12 back camera really has a problem, I'm really worried because it's so expensive to get it fixed or checked at apple service center haha.

I hope I'll receive some help with this issue in this community. below are the photos differences. sept 13 photos were okay, but the sept 16 (1x, normal photo taken), it's blurry, but if it's 0.5x zoom option, it wasn't blurry.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 6:35 PM

1 reply

Sep 19, 2022 3:01 PM in response to urenotlatte

Hi urenotlatte,

You've done some great troubleshooting so far. If you have a case, accessory, or film that might be blocking the camera, remove them and test your camera again as mentioned here: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

If the issue persists, reach out to Apple Support directly for additional guidance. They can be contacted here: Get Support, or by calling the most applicable phone number from this list: Contact Apple for support and service.

Best regards.

iPhone 12 Back Camera Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.