Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't clear voicemail notification

I have a notification badge on the phone app and when tap in, red dot on the voicemail section but there are no voicemails. I have listened to all voicemails, deleted them all.

I have read a previous question on it and the solution: Settings > Notifications > Phone and turn off Badges. Restart your iPhone and turn Badges back on in the Notification settings and it does not help.

I am now on iOS16, all up to date.

Please help, this badge is annoying! LOL

thanks!

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 4:08 PM

Hi @Bryan_K1,

Many thanks for your note. I have already tried quitting the phone app and reopening it but it has not helped. I still have the same notification badge unfortunately.

thank you!

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 19, 2022 3:55 PM in response to CuriousApplite

Hello CuriousApplite,

If you haven't already, quitting out of the Phone app may resolve this issue. The steps in here can walk you through that:

1. To quit the app, open the App Switcher, swipe right to find the app, then swipe up on the app.
2. To reopen the app, go to the Home Screen (or App Library), then tap the app.

You can find those steps in here: Quit and reopen an app on iPhone - Apple Support

Please let us know if the issue continues and we'll see what other options are available.

Cheers!

Can't clear voicemail notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.