Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchases

I tried to get purchases this morning, I put my apple password in but kept getting a message saying “due to European legistration,” they asked my bank for authentation which said my purchases were denied, so I to try again which I did 4 times eventually I got purchase that I wanted then only to find that I could not get on the site I wanted & lost the game, but when checking my e mail to my shock I have been charged 4 times but not receives all the lives, what is going on is there some kind of scam

i would like the money back that I was charged

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 2:41 PM

Hello ~ Take a look here:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

~Katana-San~

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 18, 2022 7:53 AM in response to Katana-San

I already sent you a message about this. I have been billed 4 times which I'm not happy about. When I tried to purchase what I wanted it came up about this European legislation which I've never had before when I accepted it then went to my bank which was then declined this happened 3times finally the 4th time it went through only to find I've been billed 4times so I want my money back now

Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.