Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need the XL band 195-245mm - do not see an XL band option for the new Ultra watch?

I need the XL band 195-245mm - do not see an option for the new Ultra watch. Is this available at all? I assume the normal sport band will not fit the Ultra, that appears to be "the only" band that is available in XL... why?

Would think with a rugged sports watch you would consider larger wrist sizes?

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 12:31 PM

12 replies

Sep 27, 2022 10:57 AM in response to gsobbie

I am so disappointed with Apple right now on this Ocean band. My wrist is about 190mm so the default ocean band BARELY fits. I have to use the last 1 or 2 notches and for a $100 band, having to buy an "extension" for another $50 is absolutely absurd!

Even with that, it's too **** long. We REALLY need an ocean band in it's current size AND an option for the band in L/XL that just adds 20-30mm to the notched side of the band.

$150 for this band, to throw half of it away just isn't right APPLE!

I'm impatiently waiting for a knock-off Ocean Band that is sized for 220mm like the other bands. Sad a knock-off has to fix this issue.

I need the XL band 195-245mm - do not see an XL band option for the new Ultra watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.