Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I found a SIM card in my newly purchased iphone 11

Why, it was supposed to be new did you sold me a used phone?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 11:28 PM

Riteshkhadka Said:

"I found a SIM card in my newly purchased iphone 11: Why, it was supposed to be new did you sold me a used phone?"

-------

Troubleshooting a SIM Card Found in an iPhone:

Return this to the seller. This is a privacy concern for them.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Keep Personal Info off of these Forums:

These forums are here for everyone out there to view. So, just be certain to keep personal information(Serial Numbers) off of these forums and other forums too. Anyone out there can read this info. For your Security & Privacy: I have asked the host to rid of the images you've provided. :)

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2022 11:28 PM in response to Riteshkhadka

Riteshkhadka Said:

"I found a SIM card in my newly purchased iphone 11: Why, it was supposed to be new did you sold me a used phone?"

-------

Troubleshooting a SIM Card Found in an iPhone:

Return this to the seller. This is a privacy concern for them.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Keep Personal Info off of these Forums:

These forums are here for everyone out there to view. So, just be certain to keep personal information(Serial Numbers) off of these forums and other forums too. Anyone out there can read this info. For your Security & Privacy: I have asked the host to rid of the images you've provided. :)

Sep 17, 2022 7:55 PM in response to Riteshkhadka

Riteshkhadka Said:

"I found a SIM card in my newly purchased iphone 11: My father bought it for me while returning gram abroad. After I opened the phone I tryed to put my SIM card found that it alrady had one"

-------

About Returning this:

So, where did your father get this iPhone? If purchased from a retailer or a carrier (for example), have him go back an request a new iPhone. It may be an open-box return.

I found a SIM card in my newly purchased iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.