Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot save a document file as PDF on my Mac air pro 13. I tried every thing but didn't work

How can I fix it?

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 12:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 2:23 PM

Hello Coach4444,

It seems like you're trying to save a file as PDF on your Mac but you're unable to.

Which steps have you tried to save the file? Where are you trying to save the file from? Are you currently using a word processing app like Pages and Microsoft Word or are you trying to save a file from the web?

This file may also be helpful:

Save a document as a PDF on Mac - Apple Support

1. On your Mac, open the document you want to save as a PDF.
2. Choose File > Print.
3. Click the PDF pop-up menu, then choose Save as PDF.
4. Choose a name and location for the PDF file. Enter the information you want in the Title, Author, Subject, and Keywords fields.
5. To protect your document with a password, click Security Options. You can require passwords for opening the document, copying from the document, and printing the document.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2022 2:23 PM in response to Coach4444

Hello Coach4444,

It seems like you're trying to save a file as PDF on your Mac but you're unable to.

Which steps have you tried to save the file? Where are you trying to save the file from? Are you currently using a word processing app like Pages and Microsoft Word or are you trying to save a file from the web?

This file may also be helpful:

Save a document as a PDF on Mac - Apple Support

1. On your Mac, open the document you want to save as a PDF.
2. Choose File > Print.
3. Click the PDF pop-up menu, then choose Save as PDF.
4. Choose a name and location for the PDF file. Enter the information you want in the Title, Author, Subject, and Keywords fields.
5. To protect your document with a password, click Security Options. You can require passwords for opening the document, copying from the document, and printing the document.

I cannot save a document file as PDF on my Mac air pro 13. I tried every thing but didn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.