Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

##002# settings for call and data forwarding

When typing code ##002# my iPhone 13 with latest ios16 comes up showing this. Does this mean that my phone is hacked. Note it was hacked recently with very impressive capabilities hence my concerns

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 3:58 PM

Hi Kikikiki1989,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

You would need to reach out to your wireless provider to see what these messages are referring to as they are functions of the provider, but they appear to be referring to the call forwarding functions. You can use this resource to contact them: Wireless network provider support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada

If you need to, you can change your country or region at the bottom right of the page.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2022 3:58 PM in response to Kikikiki1989

Hi Kikikiki1989,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

You would need to reach out to your wireless provider to see what these messages are referring to as they are functions of the provider, but they appear to be referring to the call forwarding functions. You can use this resource to contact them: Wireless network provider support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada

If you need to, you can change your country or region at the bottom right of the page.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

##002# settings for call and data forwarding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.