Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription to Apple TV+ not recognized on Amazon Firestick?

I’m trying to watch the next episode of a show with my Amazon Firestick but on the screen there’s just a button says “How to Watch”. When you click it, it takes you to a page that has the Apple TV+ logo then says “You can buy, rent, or subscribe in the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, and other streaming devices.”

I have the Apple One subscription where Apple Music, Apple TV+, Arcade, and iCloud are combined and have been for a while. Why am I seeing this notification? How can I fix this? Thank you.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 6:11 PM

Verify that you are signed in to the Apple TV app, through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), with the Apple ID account that has the subscription. Then all the Apple TV+ content should be available to watch.

2 replies

Subscription to Apple TV+ not recognized on Amazon Firestick?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.