Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to setup my new iPhone using eSIM but having troubles

I just bought the new iPhone 14 Pro Max, I thought I could just simply switch out the SIM cards and be that simple but the new iPhones have eSIM. I am trying to transfer my phone number from my Galaxy S22 to my iPhone 14 Pro Max. When I set it up I added a new number on my line and would like the number from my S22 transferred to my iPhone. I’ve been searching online all day for help with this. I went to my carrier store (I’m using xfinity mobile) and three people could not help me because they didn’t know how. I called my carrier on the phone and they told me to go into the store. I went to another store and they told me to go the the Apple Store, the Apple Store employee said to go to my carrier so I feel as if I am getting the work around because nobody knows how eSIM works. Setting up my new iPhone has never been more frustrating.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 12:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 5:58 AM

Click ▶︎ How to setup ESIM.

Similar questions

1 reply

Trying to setup my new iPhone using eSIM but having troubles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.