Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple watch showing gesture blue box after update even when i have turned it off. Anyone else facing similar problem??

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 6:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 11:14 AM

Hello, radhika216.

Check to see if you are using some Accessibility features, as explained here: Use AssistiveTouch on your Apple Watch - Apple Support. Please go to the My Watch app on your paired device. Then tap Accessibility > Assistive Touch. If this is on, you can turn it off which should remove the popup. If it's not on, try toggling that on, then toggle it back off.

After that, restart your Apple Watch (Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support) and paired device (if an iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support), then see if the issue persists.

Let us know if we can help with anything else at all or if this doesn't settle your issue. Thanks and have a fabulous day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2022 11:14 AM in response to radhika216

Hello, radhika216.

Check to see if you are using some Accessibility features, as explained here: Use AssistiveTouch on your Apple Watch - Apple Support. Please go to the My Watch app on your paired device. Then tap Accessibility > Assistive Touch. If this is on, you can turn it off which should remove the popup. If it's not on, try toggling that on, then toggle it back off.

After that, restart your Apple Watch (Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support) and paired device (if an iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support), then see if the issue persists.

Let us know if we can help with anything else at all or if this doesn't settle your issue. Thanks and have a fabulous day!

my apple watch showing gesture blue box after update even when i have turned it off. Anyone else facing similar problem??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.