Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, my sent items have disappeared from my icloud email account

Hello, I upgraded my laptop and my sent items have disappeared from my icloud email account

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 9:05 AM

See the article Rebuild mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If emails appear to be missing in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If you set up Time Machine to back up files on your Mac, you can use the backups to restore content that Mail downloaded (based on options set in Mail and on your Mac). See Restore items backed up with Time Machine.

Make sure you have not enabled hidden filter Filter emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Or hidden the side bar Use the sidebar in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Click on the icon shown with arrow to view all mails , drop down arrow to see the iCloud account .

Note : if POP mail account is used it depends on your internet service provider to save mails on server for how many years .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2022 9:05 AM in response to F0weyR1ver_1

See the article Rebuild mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If emails appear to be missing in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If you set up Time Machine to back up files on your Mac, you can use the backups to restore content that Mail downloaded (based on options set in Mail and on your Mac). See Restore items backed up with Time Machine.

Make sure you have not enabled hidden filter Filter emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Or hidden the side bar Use the sidebar in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Click on the icon shown with arrow to view all mails , drop down arrow to see the iCloud account .

Note : if POP mail account is used it depends on your internet service provider to save mails on server for how many years .

Hello, my sent items have disappeared from my icloud email account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.