Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AssistiveTouch button

My AssistiveTouch button can be moved freely aroundthe screen, but I can’t move it anymore after updated to IOS 16. How can I fix it?

iPhone 12

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 7:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 10:55 AM

Hello KathyNZ,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you have some issues with Assistive Touch, and we'd like to help. If you would, try the following steps, and then restart your device to see if the issue remains:

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch and turn Assistive Touch off and then back on.

The following link can help with locating this setting, as well: Use AssistiveTouch on iPhone - Apple Support

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2022 10:55 AM in response to KathyNZ

Hello KathyNZ,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you have some issues with Assistive Touch, and we'd like to help. If you would, try the following steps, and then restart your device to see if the issue remains:

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch and turn Assistive Touch off and then back on.

The following link can help with locating this setting, as well: Use AssistiveTouch on iPhone - Apple Support

Regards.

AssistiveTouch button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.