Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost photos after software update

hi I updated my software to 15.7 and when I check I lost all my old photos that but wen I check on my iCloud on the internet they are all there but I can't seem to save them on my phone... so this has been loading for about 3days now

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 1:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 2:22 AM

Looking at the amount of photos to sync back to your device, it might really take such a ling time. Especially if you stop the process at some point, because in that case it will start all over again from the beginning.

Also make sure to keep it connected to the charger, your iPhone Wi-Fi connection will be disabled as soon as the phone enters standby, if not charged at the same time.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2022 2:22 AM in response to adelaide243

Looking at the amount of photos to sync back to your device, it might really take such a ling time. Especially if you stop the process at some point, because in that case it will start all over again from the beginning.

Also make sure to keep it connected to the charger, your iPhone Wi-Fi connection will be disabled as soon as the phone enters standby, if not charged at the same time.

Lost photos after software update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.