Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 pro

Since I got my new iPhone 14 pro I realised that it gets too hot when I records videos and make video calls. I think it’s not normal at all and would like to know of someone has experienced the same issue. Thanks!

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 3:03 AM

After reading this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch gets too hot or too cold, if you still think it's overheating too much, make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2022 3:03 AM in response to PrincessofJehovah

After reading this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch gets too hot or too cold, if you still think it's overheating too much, make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

iPhone 14 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.