Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to my google meet screen recording, if recording happens than there is no voice only video is seen

Hi. I am not able to do my google meet recording in my screen recorder, if i do than only video is seen not audio. Kindly suggest me.

Please guide me do screen recording in google meet both audio and video for ipad also

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 3:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 5:54 PM

Hello badal1947,

Are you talking about the built in Screen Recording function on an iOS device, or is this some sort of record option in some Google application?

If you're talking about the built in Screen Recording function on an iOS device, you'll want to make sure you have the audio enabled.

1. Open Control Center.
  2. Touch and hold the Screen Recording button.
  3. Press the microphone button at the bottom so it turns red and says "Microphone On".

Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Screen Recording will not record audio in certain instances that could lead to legal issues. For instance, if you're running Screen Recording while using an app like Music, FaceTime or Phone, there will be no audio. Music is copyrighted material, so legally you cannot record it. FaceTime or Phone would be recording someone else, which would fall under wiretapping laws, so again it will not record that audio. These same rules would apply to third party applications as well. If you're running Screen Recording and you have something like a game open, video calling apps, YouTube, other music streaming apps, etc. it will not capture the audio.

If you're talking about a record option that is in some Google application, you'd want to contact Google for assistance with that.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2022 5:54 PM in response to badal1947

Hello badal1947,

Are you talking about the built in Screen Recording function on an iOS device, or is this some sort of record option in some Google application?

If you're talking about the built in Screen Recording function on an iOS device, you'll want to make sure you have the audio enabled.

1. Open Control Center.
  2. Touch and hold the Screen Recording button.
  3. Press the microphone button at the bottom so it turns red and says "Microphone On".

Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Screen Recording will not record audio in certain instances that could lead to legal issues. For instance, if you're running Screen Recording while using an app like Music, FaceTime or Phone, there will be no audio. Music is copyrighted material, so legally you cannot record it. FaceTime or Phone would be recording someone else, which would fall under wiretapping laws, so again it will not record that audio. These same rules would apply to third party applications as well. If you're running Screen Recording and you have something like a game open, video calling apps, YouTube, other music streaming apps, etc. it will not capture the audio.

If you're talking about a record option that is in some Google application, you'd want to contact Google for assistance with that.

Cheers!

I am not able to my google meet screen recording, if recording happens than there is no voice only video is seen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.