Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recording screen on ipad with internal sound on Skype and Google meet

When I want to record my screen with internal sound after it finished, it doesn’t have any sound even my own microphone. I use it to record my classes but it doesn’t work, it doesn’t have my audio or the teacher’s or anybody’s on the class. It just record the screen without any sound and I don’t know how to fix. It appears on many apps like Google meet ,Skype or even Apple Music but it worked on some other apps like VLC . I don’t know how to fix it. I search it and I have nothing.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 2:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 3:58 PM

Hey MH_00_AK,

We’d be happy to help out. If your internal sound isn’t recording, this could be expected, as not all content is recordable for copywrite reasons.

Some apps might not allow you to record audio or video. You can't record your screen and use screen mirroring at the same time.

The above is outlined further here: Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

We hope this helps out.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2023 3:58 PM in response to MH_00_AK

Hey MH_00_AK,

We’d be happy to help out. If your internal sound isn’t recording, this could be expected, as not all content is recordable for copywrite reasons.

Some apps might not allow you to record audio or video. You can't record your screen and use screen mirroring at the same time.

The above is outlined further here: Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

We hope this helps out.

Take care!

Recording screen on ipad with internal sound on Skype and Google meet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.