Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my i phone 12 ear piece speaker is not working ? Is that manufactured problem in 12 series and can i get free of cost service

Is that problem to all iphone 12 users that earpiece speaker doesnot working and can we eligible for free of cost repairing

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 6:30 AM

Check: Settings>Accessibility>Audio/Visual... is balance slider centered?

Should it be okay, your earpiece could be dirty or broken. I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2022 6:30 AM in response to paras281

Check: Settings>Accessibility>Audio/Visual... is balance slider centered?

Should it be okay, your earpiece could be dirty or broken. I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Why my i phone 12 ear piece speaker is not working ? Is that manufactured problem in 12 series and can i get free of cost service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.