Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Location service from any other device of my family is not connected to my iPhone and I cannot find it

I lost my phone at the University today,and I discovered that the location service from any other device of my family is not connected to my phone and I cannot find it in anywhere, please can you track my phone ,I have the Apple ID and the password all I need is my mobile location ‏😭😭😭

I gave you my Apple ID and My Password Please find my phone it’s still new and I have not used it much😢😢  I need it very badly💔💔

20 September

9:10 pm

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 12:21 PM

Hello ~ We are fellow forum members like yourself and this is an open forum. You posted your personal information here and everyone could see it. If you didn’t have Find My activated it is too late now and likely your iPhone will never be returned. Check with the lost and found, file a police report and take a look here…

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

*If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2022 12:21 PM in response to rola209

Hello ~ We are fellow forum members like yourself and this is an open forum. You posted your personal information here and everyone could see it. If you didn’t have Find My activated it is too late now and likely your iPhone will never be returned. Check with the lost and found, file a police report and take a look here…

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

*If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

Sep 20, 2022 11:25 AM in response to rola209

Hello,

You can access the internet and access your iCloud account so you can access Find My to find your iPhone. Without the need to give others your ID and Password. This would give you the estimated location also you can make your iPhone play a sound. iCloud - Find My - Apple, Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support, Find my- iCloud Find My iPhone

Sep 20, 2022 11:45 AM in response to Jakeydoo

Yes, I was able to find iCloud and enter to it and I was able to make sounds, but the problem is that all of them are useless. I need to see the location of my phone in the map, but I did not find it, because I did not activate my phone in the application (location)before،I was looking for my phone above 5 hours ,and I followed all the instructions on Apple support but all of this is useless I can't find it in anyway , So please can you track it for me I will pray for you😀

And I gave you the Apple ID and password to prove to you the credibility of my words , I just want my phone back😔💔💔

Sep 20, 2022 12:32 PM in response to rola209

Hello once more~ No….I can’t. Please understand that giving anyone your Apple ID and or email information is not allowed here in these forums. I can’t stress enough to you not to give it to anyone. If you get an email or text message in the next few days that someone found it or someone pretending to be Apple found it …that is likely to be a scammer. Read all of the information I posted for you please. Do this …go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support and Apple can explain best if you need further help…also

Contact Apple for support and service

Please understand there are limitations to the help we can offer here and I am sorry you find yourself in this situation. Be well.

~Katana-San~

Location service from any other device of my family is not connected to my iPhone and I cannot find it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.