Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health not syncing correctly with Huawei Health App.

I use Huawei Health app because I have a Huawei Scale 3 to track ky weight and Huawei Band 6 to track my activities. Up until today, the step count in the Huawei Health app syncs correctly to Apple Health. I noticed today that my step count in Apple Health is lesser than what is showing in Huawei Health. It is off by 3,000 steps. I already prioritized Huawei Health in data source.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 5:04 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Sep 24, 2022 12:09 PM in response to EricksonM2022

Hey EricksonM2022,

We'd recommend trying the following steps, to ensure your app and device are up to date as an update may help resolve the issue. We'd also recommend restarting your devices to see if that helps.

1. Check for and install any updates for your iPhone: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
  2. Check for and install any app updates: How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support
  3. Restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, you may want to reach out to Apple Support for further assistance here: Official Apple Support

Thanks!

Apple Health not syncing correctly with Huawei Health App.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.