You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MyWellness App and Apple Health not synching

Hi,

I have been using MyWellness app for my workouts and I have synched this app with my Apple Health. Before it used to be synched however now Apple Health is no longer receiving data from my workouts on the MyWellness app. MyWellness app continues to receive data from Apple Health though. I tried everything (logging out and logging back in, removing the app, removing access, re-adding access etc) it's still not synching. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 8:01 AM

1 reply

Mar 22, 2023 11:19 AM in response to dilaragurcu

Hello dilaragurcu,

You've done some great troubleshooting on this issue so far. From here, we would advise that you reach out to the app manufacturer for further assistance with that application. This page from the MyWellness website (owned by TechnoGym) may offer a starting point for that: Technogym Customer Support.

We hope this helps. Let us know if we can assist with anything else at all. Take care.

MyWellness App and Apple Health not synching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.