Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aeroplane mode with Apple Watch

Hi, I have a Series 3 Apple Watch and iPhone XR. The watch has OS version 8.7.1, the iPhone has iOS 16. Aeroplane Mode has "Mirror iPhone" enabled in the Watch app. When I enable/disable Aeroplane Mode on the watch, this mirrors correctly to the iPhone. However when I enable/disable Aeroplane Mode on the iPhone, it is not mirrored to the watch. This used to work in the past, I'm not sure if it's a Watch OS or iOS issue. I have tried disabling/enabling the Aeroplane Mode mirroring but it made no difference.

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 7:57 PM

5 replies

Sep 24, 2022 11:39 AM in response to drsonic

Hello drsonic,

We understand that you're having issues with Airplane Mode not mirroring from your iPhone to Apple Watch as expected. There are a couple actions you can try using to sort this out. Be sure to test after each action.

1. Restart your devices - Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support
  2. Unpair and Repair your watch and iPhone - Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support and Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If those actions don't correct the issue, you can reach out to Apple Support for help at Apple Support.

Best regards.

Aeroplane mode with Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.