Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just need to properly fix my device because Somewhere all the lines somebody messed up I change from Verizon to straight talk sometime in June I think somebody switched up on this phone it’s the same phone but apparently they changed asking !

Is this John w Nusbaum ! iPhone 8 . Goggle it’s always asking me I’m logging in at wherever location I’m at not recognizing my serial number is an IP or something something something got changed I can leave straight talk said someone changed my Sim pin but I have the same stuff in there!! And I believe Verizon has changed and when they bought straight talk they did something as this is an old Verizon phone !! So that’s it’s all coverage expired 2017 or 18 I bought the iPhone 8 switched over her straight talk April 4, 2021 Verizon was ripping me off $4500 they charge me three years for a phone I didn’t have I had two phones on a service covet 19 came to town and they would not take the second phone off so I paid from matchbox 2018 until April 2021for 2 phones One phone report it stolen September2018 ?? Are they continue charging me for the insurance on it in the service plus my phone 250 a month and would not listen to me through texting COVID-19 that’s the only way I could communicate!! They charged 250 a month 36 months $9000.00 so truly Verizon own me $4500.00!! They wouldn’t kept trying to keep you paying 250 a month!!! So finally I paid half payment! Then I put straight talk sim in . And then I switched with straight talk I have the paper and the date and the pin code card from Walmart!

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 11:37 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Just need to properly fix my device because Somewhere all the lines somebody messed up I change from Verizon to straight talk sometime in June I think somebody switched up on this phone it’s the same phone but apparently they changed asking !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.