Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whenever I am talking on phone and notification comes it lowers the volume of other side person. Kindly turn this feature off. It is of no use. These notification disturbs us on establishing a firm communication.

Whenever I am talking on phone and notification comes it lowers the volume of other side person. Kindly turn this feature off. It is of no use. These notification disturbs us on establishing a firm communication.

Mobile phone is primarily built to establish a greater communication. But this feature is really disturbing.

I went through so many formal previous posts, where you are asking someone to silent your phone, or turn off the notification of the particular app. But I don't want to do any such things. Simply putting, whenever I am talking on phone, I need not hear any notification or if it comes then do not disturb the flow of talking by lowering the other side person's volume.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 12:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 12:53 AM

If you find something is not useful on iOS devices, you may provide --> Feedback - iPhone - Apple < here.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.