Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to upgrade my Hulu account to Hulu live. I have Apple TV. I followed the instructions and I could not see any option to upgrade. How do I find an option for live Hulu?

How do I upgrade to Hulu live using Apple TV when I already have a basic Hulu account and I don’t see any option for live?

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 6:34 AM

Hulu Basic (Ads/No ads) is available in-app on your Apple device. If you want to cancel a subscription from/through Apple - Apple Support

Hulu+Live TV requires signing up with Hulu directly for a different type of subscription.

Hulu+Live TV requires Apple TV (4th generation or later), i.e. not available on earlier models. Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2022 6:34 AM in response to Sparks529

Hulu Basic (Ads/No ads) is available in-app on your Apple device. If you want to cancel a subscription from/through Apple - Apple Support

Hulu+Live TV requires signing up with Hulu directly for a different type of subscription.

Hulu+Live TV requires Apple TV (4th generation or later), i.e. not available on earlier models. Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

I would like to upgrade my Hulu account to Hulu live. I have Apple TV. I followed the instructions and I could not see any option to upgrade. How do I find an option for live Hulu?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.